Hi, sorry to bother, but I would like to ask you whether you could please translate this text to Walloon:
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
1. It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
2. It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
3. It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
4. It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
5. It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
6. Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary.
7. It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
8. It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
We hope you like Elefen!
Thanks for your help.